Voltarol - related music

Monday 15 February 2010

Adriano Adewale Carnival Concert


We interrupt my witterings about my Brazilian adventures to bring you stop-press news of a concert scheduled for February 28th at Canning House, Belgrave Square, London. The British-based Brazilian Percussionist Adriano Adewale presents an evening featuring the works of the great Pixinguinha. He is joined by guests Marcelo Andrade (flute and saxes) and Jonathan Preiss (7string guitar). This promises to be a fine evening of music and I'm only sorry that I won't be able to attend this one myself. Living in Cornwall does sometimes have its drawbacks...

Tickets: £10.00 (£6.00 Members)
Hyde Park Corner is the nearest Tube Station
For more information: events@canninghouse.org  T: +44 (0)20 7235 2303 x 217

No comments: